Technical & Administration Support Executive
Department: MSW Sector Head Office
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience
Major: Business Administration
· Responsible for all sector’s technical andadministrative requirements including ERP management, data entry, coordination,communication, technical business operational documentation and reportingwithin the Sector
· Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· Apply all internal procedures, rules,regulations and policies in maintaining and processing information
· Develop data management profile, filing andarchiving system for the sector which aim to allow direct and easy access toall sector data and information in secure and safely manner.
· Maintain and control data and filing systemsto ensure effective, accurate and easily retrievable documentation of allsector operations, program and projects activities.
· Manage sector ERP system in terms of dataentry and follow up with all system work flows.
· Establish tracking and monitoring systems andconduct follow up to ensure effective resolution of matters.
· To provide administrative support to thedepartment and staff with the sector.
· Coordinate daily department and acrosssectors activities and administrative requirements to achieve establishedgoals.
· Maintain and monitor the sectorcalendar/timeline to support on-time delivery of requirements
· Serve as a liaison with externalstakeholders, service providers, operators, contractors, venders etc.
· Prepare meeting agenda, correspondence,documents and schedule sector and departmental meetings and distribute minutesas required
· Assures effective coordination of allfunctions with the sector and organize related events and activities.
· Responsible for recording, maintaining andsafeguarding all sector and department documentation and information
· Assist sector and department heads inpreparing and maintaining meeting materials, business presentations, and otherdepartment files/documentation.
· Provide general administrative and clericalsupport as and when required
· Adhere to all relevant quality, health,safety and environmental procedures, instructions, controls and role specificQHSE KPI in order to guarantee the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance