Accountant Payables (Junior )
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Major: Business Management, Finance, Accounting
To execute payables-related activities in line with the established internal controls, procedures, guidelines and accounting standards at be’ah.
KEYACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Verifies that expenditures conform to the laid down policies, ensures that they are recorded against the appropriate accounts and follows generally accepted accounting principles
· Ensure timely, accurate and a complete record-keeping of all payments that are made, including payroll payments
· Provide Units/Departments with requested information regarding suppliers’ payment and supplier’s statements or any other aspect related to payables function
· Prepares reports with suppliers aging analysis, accruals calendars, etc.
· Maintains and follows-up on all payable statements
· Assists in the development and implementation of financial controls and procedures and ensures compliance with them
· Projects the cash outflow requirements to ensure optimum liquidity position
· Liaisons with banks for requirements such as payables matters, bank errors, etc.
· Assists in responding to audit observations raised by internal, state and external auditorsAdheres to all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental procedures, instructions, controls, and role specific QHSE KPIs in order to guarantee the safety of employees, quality of products/ services and environmental compliance